Advanced Statistics - Biology 6030
Bowling Green State University, Fall 2017
Reviews, Comments and Suggestions
answer these questions as they relate to the instructors and this
course using either the number scale, written comments, or both.
- This course has furthered my understanding of statistics
- This course has taught me something about the use of statistics for
solving biological problems
- My Intellectual curiosity about statistics was stimulated by this
- I learned how to think more clearly about statistical techniques and
their use in my field of interest
- I learned to gather information and analysis techniques relevant to
general scientific problems
- The course has taught me tools to solve quantitative problems
- I connected what I learned in this course with my experience in other
courses and my research projects
- I participated and put much effort into this class
- My learning in the course was aided by the instructor's activities,
materials, and presentations
- My learning in the course was aided by the inclusion of student data
sets, even those from outside my area of expertise
- This course should remain in biology rather than be taught through the
- This course should remain limited to grad student
- Pick a statement that you rated low. Please explain why.
- Pick a statement that you rated high. Please explain why.
- Please suggest how this course could be graded most fairly in order to
reward participation and discourage slacking off.
- How helpful were the group discussions of the Friday datasets (2-way
- How helpful were the group discussions of the Student-provided
- How helpful were the worksheets
- How helpful were the lectures
- Any other thoughts ...
last modified: 4/27/15
This material is copyrighted and MAY NOT be used for commercial purposes, © 2001-2017 lobsterman.
[ Advanced Statistics Course page | About BIO 6030 | Announcements ]
[ Course syllabus | Exams & Grading | Glossary | Evaluations | Links ]